PRODUCT SPECIAL ISSUE
1. Corrosion resistance and long service life.
In coastal areas, the groundwater level is high and the land is humid. The use of metal or other pipes must be anticorrosive, and the service life is generally only 30 years. PE pipes can withstand a variety of chemical media, and are not affected by soil corrosion.
2. Good toughness and deflection.
PE pipe is a high toughness pipe with an elongation at break of more than 500%. The ability to adapt to uneven ground settlement and dislocation is very strong. Good shock resistance. Small-caliber pipes can be bent freely.
3. The pipe wall is smooth, the friction coefficient is small, the cable is easy to pass, the construction efficiency is high, and the construction cost is low. .
4. Good electrical insulation performance, long service life (more than 50 years for underground pipes), durable, and safe and reliable line operation.
5. Light weight, maintenance, installation and construction, convenient maintenance, easy transportation and operation.
6. Small-caliber pipes can be coiled, with long pipe sections, few joints, and easy installation.
7. The pipes can be made in many colors to show the difference.
8. Excellent low temperature impact resistance. The low-temperature embrittlement temperature of PE is extremely low, and it can be safely used in the range of 20-60C. During the construction in winter, the pipe will not be brittle due to the good impact of the material.
9. Good abrasion resistance. Compared with other metal pipes, PE pipe has 4 times more wear resistance than metal pipes.
10, easy to connect, can use a variety of new construction methods. In addition to the traditional excavation methods for PE pipes, a variety of new non-excavation technologies can also be used, such as pipe jacking, lining pipes, cracked pipes, etc. This is the only place where excavation is not allowed select.